Are you currently in debt and facing possession proceedings by the bailiffs or recovery of money from bailiffs? Are you being physically threatened by a bailiff or you are being denied your right or bullied during the bailiff’s visit, then we at Zain Legal & Co are here to help you? We are helping people who are facing issues against Civil Law.
If you’re a vulnerable person who suffers from mental health or other disabilities and you believe that you had a good reason why you have not made any payments to your creditors or responded to any court paperwork, then you are in your right to make an application to suspend bailiff actions. You may have not defended your case because you may fall into one of the following categories.
- you’re disabled.
- you’re seriously ill.
- you have mental health problems.
- you have children or are pregnant – especially if you are a single parent.
- your age makes it hard for you to deal with the situation.
- You have gone through recent stress or emotional circumstances. For example, becoming unemployed, being a victim of crime, or having someone close to you die
Here at Zain Legal & Co, we can draft your application to suspend Bailiff’s action accurately. If your application is successful, it is guaranteed that you will have a better payment plan to start making payments to your creditors or even not pay at all to the creditors. Making a very well apply to suspend Bailiff it will guarantee to reduce your current stress levels and possibly avoid future visits from Bailiff
We help by explaining to you your civil rights and your rights of going to a court to get your application heard, we will assess your grounds if you have a good case to suspend the warrant of control from the bailiff and write this application for you.
Are you still thinking deep down about why you need the help of a consultant…Let me put you through some issues and problems faced by some people who have experienced Bailiff visits, creditors have reported that they have had mental health?
Debt collectors held to account after traffic fines claim a life ( https://bit.ly/3xpGnGp )
- More than 4,800 people were taken to court and threatened with prison for not paying a council tax debt in 2016-17 ( https://bbc.in/3xzf10X )
- The woman jailed for a £4,742 council tax debt she could not pay (https://bit.ly/2Po2Hz5 )
WHY MUST YOU GET A PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANT TO ADDRESS AND SUSPEND THE WARRANT OF CONTROL FROM THE BAILIFF?
Imagine there’s a knock at your door at 6 am tomorrow, and now imagine that when you open the door, it’s a bailiff and you’re already living with a mental health problem and cannot afford the amount you are requested to pay then you can vary the payment option or even suspend Bailiff visit if you have good reasons.
Perhaps you have anxiety that makes talking to strangers or letting them into your home extremely stressful…these are the stress we want to save you from.
There is other HIGH WEIGHED RISK TO YOUR FINANCE AND HEALTH IF YOU NEGLECT TO OBTAIN LEGAL HELP WHICH INCLUDE
- You risk your possessions being taken away from you this could even be the vehicle that you rely upon to get to and from work.
- Your mental health can be affected by increasing your worries and stress levels of being in debt.
- Your credit history will be affected, which will result in getting a credit card, mortgage, or buying a car on finance.
- You will also be charged a fee for Bailiffs visiting you plus court fees which can add more strain to your debt and have an impact on your finances. Debt can have an impact on your relationship at home with your partner or children and your relationship with creditors. You will not be trusted anymore by any lenders, family, or friends to support you again…
HOW DO WE HELP YOU SUSPEND THE WARRANT OF CONTROL?
Half of the people in debt problem have mental health problems. And given those mental health problems it could make it harder to resolve the debt – to even pick up the phone and speak to creditors, to earn the money to pay or to find the mental energy to put together a repayment plan – the prevalence amongst those people visited by bailiffs is likely to be even higher. Amongst StepChange Debt Charity clients contacted by a bailiff, 57% said they had depression and 66% stress or anxiety. ( REF: money and mental health )
As we are experts in Civil Law with experienced Legal Consultants, we help to reduce and save you from all this stress by writing a perfect application for you if you have good reasons why you never did challenge it in the first place.
We will GUARANTEE you as our clients to have a full understanding of the case so we can provide the best possible solutions.
WHY ARE WE THE BEST
We have all the required skills to help you get your case resolved and professionally handled.
Zain Legal & Co Costs less overall for our civil law advice compare to a high street law firm and because our team is small we will put our full care and attention in your case, so you get the best results from our experienced civil law experts, and our other key features include
- Good Communication Skills.
- Experience and Feedbacks
The fact that you are in debt does not make you get treated badly or denied of your right, there is always a solution to every problem.
If you need any help addressing your concerns why not register your interest for our free guide on Civil Law / Bailiff action where you can download and read it immediately, or you complete the query form, and we will aim to get back to you to book you your free 15-minute consultation with one of our employment law experts.
We do not only help you stop Bailiffs but by seeing if you have a defense in law and help you to apply to suspend or vary an order issued by a court but also give you advice and insight into what your rights are and how they can be protected.