Child Arrangement Orders (CAOs) are court orders that determine where a child should live, who they should have contact with, and when. These orders are made when parents or other parties with parental responsibility are unable to agree on arrangements for the child.
If you are seeking legal help because you haven’t seen your children, we can provide you with the legal advice and assistance with several aspects related to a child arrangement order in the UK.
At Zain Legal & Co. :
- We can help you draft the application for a child arrangement order, ensuring that it meets all the necessary legal requirements and provides all the relevant information.
- If the case goes to court, we can support you as your McKenzie Friend. With the permission from the courts, we can present evidence and arguments to support your case and help you achieve a favorable outcome.
- We are a team of experienced experts, who are very good at helping you negotiate an agreement with the other party outside of court. This can involve setting up mediation sessions or negotiating directly with the other party’s legal representative. Most of our cases have been resolved through mediation from a qualified MIAM family mediator.
- We can offer you legal advice on your rights and responsibilities as a parent, as well as the legal implications of any proposed arrangements.
- If the other party does not comply with the child arrangement order, we can help you draft the application to take legal action to enforce it. This can involve going back to court and seeking an enforcement order or taking other legal measures.
Overall, Zain Legal & Co. team can provide you with valuable assistance and guidance throughout the child arrangement order process, helping you achieve the best possible outcome for yourself and your children at a minimal charge.
If you have any issues regarding child contact or need some guidance on child arrangement order or your parental rights and responsibilities , then book a problem-solving consultation with one of our family laws specialists as this consultation focuses on solving your legal problem for good.