“Lay Representative” is known as a litigation friend and it is widely used and considered as a key member in the hearings for appeals and misconduct hearings. Apart from this, Lay Representatives also play Independent Adjudicator’ role in appeals. A trainee solicitor can play the role of a lay representative for your case. Now there must be a question in your mind that how hiring a Lay Representative will be beneficial.
By hiring a Lay representative, you are solving the following issues
- You are saving money on legal fees instructing a Solicitor or Barrister as your costs can exceed over £2,000 + VAT.
- A Lay Representative can present a case in court if the claimant is also present.
- A Lay representative can Advocate your case on your behalf to the courts.
- If you have a mental disability and cannot follow the court procedures or represent yourself in court, then the Lay Representative can address the court on your behalf to do this.
Why Zain Legal & Co?
- At Zain Legal & Co we understand the Civil Procedure Rules for all civil / family and employment tribunals
- Zain Legal & Co are experts in what they do and are qualified Legal Consultants who have an LLM degree in Law with legal knowledge and experience in all tribunal and civil proceedings in courts across England and Wales.
- Zain Legal & Co legal experts undertake regular training and online courses to be up to date with current laws and legislation.
- You can rely on us if you have any legal problems and need the right support in court.
- If you have a Mental health problem that is recognized under the Mental Health Act 1983 or you’re under 18 years old and need representing in court as your lay rep then we at Zain Legal & Co can provide this service to you.
- We have represented many clients like yourself as Lay Representatives in courts, clients have saved time and money on legal costs and found good results by using this service.
After all, this detailed information, and you are still not considering taking this matter seriously then what would be its impact. Let have a look at them as well.
- If you have a recognized mental health problem that is recognized under the Mental Health Act 1983 and you have low confidence, feel nervous then you can advocate your case in a confusing way which can confuse the judge and other parties.
- If you are not aware of the (CPR) Civil Procedure Rules that courts adhere to then you can get everything wrong.
- If you have not prepared your written submission or closing speech well for the courts then your case can look weak.
- You can lose your argument in court if it’s not presented well in court.
So without wasting your precious time and money just approach Zain Legal & Co & follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- You can complete the short inquiry form with your contact details and the legal problem you have then one of our experts will contact you within 24hrs.
- You can also give us a call on 07853878140 to book a 15-minute free consultation with one of our legal experts.
- Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected]